Make It Better: Call Attorney Scott Fierman
For close to 20 years, I have served Ohioans through the legal system. As a criminal defense lawyer and as a family law attorney, my experience is available to help you. Whether you are going through a divorce or facing criminal charges, you can depend on my experience and my concern for you and your rights.
Put Scott Fierman’s Skills and Experience to Work for You Today!
At the Law Offices of Scott A. Fierman in Lyndhurst, Ohio I focus all my experience and legal knowledge in two areas of the law:
- Family Law: When decisions and legal actions affect you and your family, I know you want a family law attorney who will listen to your concerns and help you make decisions that are right for you and your family.
- Criminal Defense: When your freedom and reputation are at risk, when future opportunities could be limited, you will want a criminal defense lawyer who cares about your rights and your future.
Ohioans within and outside the legal community know they can count on me — especially when they are involved in legal matters that affect them, their families, and their futures.
- Fighting for your rights: In any legal matter, you have rights. At the Law Offices of Scott A. Fierman, I will make sure you understand your rights and that the courts respect your rights.
- Getting things done: I take my responsibilities toward you very seriously. I defend the accused and help families resolve difficult situations. Because of my experience, I know how to work efficiently and effectively in the Ohio legal system.
- Taking the initiative: As a family law attorney, I don't wait for the other side to act. I work with you to understand your situation, request documents, consult experts when needed, and present important information that can help your case. As a criminal defense lawyer, I listen to your concerns and take action to protect your rights and get you through this with as little damage as possible.
Free Initial Office Consultation • 440-460-0333 • Call Today
Contact me, Lyndhurst, Ohio, attorney Scott Fierman today for a free initial office consultation regarding your case
My office hours areweekdays (9am-5pm), my fees are reasonable, and, as your lawyer, I will begin immediately to protect your rights.